Oh, and the itchio page, shiny green, make the posts painfull to read.
Hi! I have uploaded a new build.
New features implemented:
- Added two camera modes: Auto and Manual. Auto is how it used to work, while Manual is a new mode where the user has full control over the camera. Also, the camera is now controlled with the right mouse button (thanks to Tchey and Willsama for the feedback).
- Added a button to zoom the camera out and be able to see the whole field (thanks to Tchey and Willsama for the feedback).
- Added a button to recentre the camera on the ball's position to help find the ball.
- New whole system for the PK shootouts where you just select the direction you want to shoot / dive to.
- PS4 controller is now supported. You can also select between XBOX and PlayStation icons when using a controller.
Some other small stuff:
- Minor fixes in some graphics.
- Minor gameplay bug fixes.
- Teams balanced on Arcade Mode.
Get Ganbare! Super Strikers
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Thanks for the update ! The new camera is nice, even if :
- If zoomed out, and Manual, the camera still focus on action when there is tackle for example, and then it's stuck, unless i click twice on the Zoom button.
- The bottom buttons are big ((left view, center on ball, zoom, right view), would be nice to have them more sneaky, and move the End Turn button middle bottom instead
- Also, an option to remove the Confirm at end of turn
- I'd like a top down view. I'd prefer token instead of character, but even with these characters it's possible, like many "rogue like" games. Top down map, but side view for characters.
- I still hope i can build my own fully customized team in a near future, and play freely with it !